Current Affairs Quiz 31 July 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 31 July 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 31 July 2019. Most important current affairs questions for 31 July 2019 Current affairs quiz questions important for competitive exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- Which city has been named as the world’s best city for students according to the ‘QS Best Student Cities Ranking 2019’?
- India has launched the initiative ‘Innovating for Clean Air’ (IfCA) in partnership with which country?
B) United Kingdom
- The Sheikh Chilli’s Tomb is located in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Who has been appointed as the new Finance Secretary?
A) Subhash Chandra Garg
B) Hasmukh Adhia
C) Rajiv Kumar
D) Rajiv Mehrishi
- As per the data of the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), India received the highest ever FDI inflow in 2018-19. The FDI inflow in FY19 stood at __________
A) USD 58.74 billion
B) USD 76.18 billion
C) USD 52.81 billion
D) USD 64.37 billion
- The Atal Innovation Mission has launched an Initiative to promote innovation at community level in unserved/underserved regions of India. What is the name of the initiative?
A) Atal Innovation Mission Centre
B) Atal Community Innovation Centre
C) Atal Community Innovation Mission
D) Programme for Atal Community Innovation
- The 22nd National Conference on e-Governance 2019 will be held in which city?
- Subir Vithal Gokarn passed away at the age of 60. He was a veteran ____________
- The Union Cabinet has approved setting up of ISRO Technical Liaison Unit (ITLU) in which country?
- Who has been nominated by the Appointment Committee as a Director on the Central Board of Directors of RBI to replace Subhash Chandra Garg?
A) Atanu Chakraborty
B) Anil Kumar Khachi
C) Ajay Kumar Bhalla
D) Anshu Prakash
- What is the total value of the deal between India and Russia to acquire Russia’s R-27 air-to-air missiles?
A) Rs 2,000 crore
B) Rs 2,500 crore
C) Rs 1,000 crore
D) Rs 1,500 crore
- Which country will host the WorldSkills International Competition 2019?
- Prahlad Singh Patel has launched the mobile library bus service under the “Ghar Ghar Dastak Ghar Ghar Pustak” Scheme. The scheme belongs to which state?
- V G Siddhartha who died recently after committing suicide was the founder of ___________
A) Burger King
C) Cafe Coffee Day
- Which city is the top ranking Indian city in the QS Best Student Cities Ranking 2019?
C) New Delhi