Current Affairs Quiz 30 June 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 30 June 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 30 June 2019. Most important current affairs questions for 30 June 2019 Current affairs quiz questions important for competitive exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- What is the current rank of India globally in terms of money parked in Swiss Bank?
- India has signed deal with which country to acquire ‘Strum Ataka’ anti-tank missiles?
C) United States
- Which of these days is observed as the International Asteroid Day?
A) June 29
B) June 28
C) June 30
D) June 27
- Which of these is the first network provider in India to start phasing out 3G service in the country?
- Who has won the women’s single title of Eastbourne International tennis title 2019?
A) Garbiñe Muguruza
B) Angelique Kerber
C) Simona Halep
D) Karolina Pliskova
- The first edition of the joint security exercise ISALEX19 among the members of International Security Alliance (ISA) has been organised in which country?
- Who is the author of the book titled A Prime Minister to Remember: Memories of a Military Chief?
A) Suresh Mehta
B) Arun Prakash
C) Sushil Kumar
D) Bipin Rawat
- When is the World Social Media Day observed?
A) June 30
B) June 29
C) Last Sunday of June
D) June 28
- The ‘Narad Samman’ award is given for outstanding contribution in which field?
- Taylor Fritz is related to which sports?
A) Formula 1
- The International Day of Parliamentarism is held globally on __________
A) June 30
B) June 28
C) June 27
D) June 26
- The researchers from which country have recently determined the precise location of a powerful one-off burst of cosmic radio waves?
B) United States
D) New Zealand
- Which country is on top in terms of money parked in Swiss Bank as per the latest data by Swiss National Bank (SNB)?
A) United States
B) Hong Kong
D) United Kingdom
- India has recently signed a deal to purchase ‘Strum Ataka’ anti-tank missiles. The total cost of the deal will be___________
A) Rs 200 crore
B) Rs 100 crore
C) Rs 300 crore
D) Rs 250 crore
- The International Security Alliance (ISA) is a group consisting of how many member countries?
Tags: June 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers