Current Affairs Quiz 29 May 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 29 May 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 29 May 2019. Most important current affairs questions for 20 April 2019 Current affairs quiz questions important for competitive exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- What is the rank of India in the 2019 IMD World Competitiveness Rankings?
- Which of these states has recently launched the Aroma Mission for the agriculture and allied sector?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Who has been sworn in as the new Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh?
A) Pema Khandu
B) Jagdish Mukhi
C) Nabam Tuki
D) Chowna Mein
- Which of these countries has been removed from the Currency ‘Monitoring List’ of major trading partners by the US Treasury Department?
D) South Korea
- When is the International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers observed?
A) May 27
B) May 28
C) May 29
D) May 26
- Naveen Patnaik has been sworn in as the Chief Minister of Odisha for the consecutive ___________ term
- The GlobalCoin cryptocurrency will be launched by which of these companies?
- Sri Lanka has recently signed a tripartite agreement with which of these countries for the development of its Colombo port?
A) US & China
B) China & Japan
C) India & Japan
D) Malaysia and India
- The Confederation of Horticulture Associations of India has honored whom with the 2019 ‘Life Time Recognition Award’?
A) Prof H.C. Sharma
B) Prof N Kumar
C) Prof Jetti A. Oliver
D) Prof K. M. Indresh
- Which of these campaigns has been launched by ICC to celebrate the Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019?
Tags: May 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers