Current Affairs Quiz 27 May 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 27 May 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all exams. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- Who has been sworn in as the new Chief Minister of Sikkim?
A) Pawan Kumar Chamling
B) Prem Singh Golay
C) Sanchaman Limboo
D) Nar Bahadur Bhandari
- The Numaligarh Refinery Limited has facilitated group insurance cover for the staff of Kaziranga National Park. The insured sum per person will be ___________
A) Rs 5 lakh
B) Rs 2 lakh
C) Rs 4 lakh
D) Rs 3 lakh
- The young Indian player Maisnam Meiraba is related to __________
- Veeru Devgan who died recently was a well known _____________
- Who among the following is the first ever foreign leader in the world to meet the new emperor of Japan, Emperor Naruhito?
A) Xi Jinping
B) Narendra Modi
C) Vladimir Putin
D) Donald Trump
- Name the winner of 2019 Monaco Grand Prix
A) Max Verstappen
B) Lewis Hamilton
C) Sebastian Vettel
D) Valtteri Bottas
- What is the expected growth rate of India’s GDP for the financial year 2018-19 as estimated by India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra)?
- Who among the following has won the gold in Women’s 25 metre pistol event at the ISSF World Cup 2019 in Munich?
A) Rahi Sarnobat
B) Manu Bhaker
C) Heena Sidhu
D) Anjum Moudgil
- The newly developed Akash-1S Defence Missile System is ____________
- Murray Gell-Mann passed away recently. He was the winner of Nobel Prize in ______________
D) Economic Sciences
Tags: May 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers