Current Affairs Quiz 25 June 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 25 June 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 25 June 2019. Most important current affairs questions for 25 June 2019 Current affairs quiz questions important for competitive exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- Who has been elected to be the new Director-General of the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)?
A) Yves Daccord
B) Audrey Azoulay
C) Kandeh Yumkella
D) Qu Dongyu
- Mohamed Ould Ghazouani has recently won the Presidential election of which country?
- Garuda VI is a bilateral air exercise of Indian Air Force with which country?
- Which Indian state has topped the ‘Healthy States, Progressive India’ index of NITI Aayog in large states category?
- Name the winner of the prestigious RedInk Award for ‘Journalist of the Year’ 2019
A) Sucheta Dalal
B) Shereen Bhan
C) Nidhi Razdan
D) Rachna Khaira
- Based on the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) report, which country is the cheapest producer of solar power in the world?
B) United States
- Who among these has been elected as the new Director General of Indian Coast Guard?
A) Krishnaswamy Natarajan
B) K. R. Nautiyal
C) Vijay Chafekar
D) Maneesh V Pathak
- Who is the author of the book ‘The New Delhi Conspiracy’?
A) Shazia Ilmi
B) Meenakshi Lekhi
C) Saroj Pandey
D) Nupur Sharma
- Mata Vaishno Devi shrine is set to get a dedicated in-house disaster response force by_____________
A) December 2019
B) January 2020
C) August 2019
D) September 2020
- Mohan Ranade who passed away recently was a veteran ___________
A) Freedom fighter
- Which Indian film has won the Outstanding Artistic Achievement award at the 22nd Shanghai International Film Festival?
A) Ennu Ninte Moideen
C) Veyil Marangal
- goAML is a new anti-money laundering platform launched by which country?
- Who has been named as the new Chairman of Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI)?
A) Sanjay Chauhan
B) Amit Agarwal
C) Anshul Mehta
D) Devendra Chopra
- Which country will host the 2026 Winter Olympics?
- Swami Satyamitranand Giri Maharaj who passed away recently was the founder of Bharat Mata Mandir. It is situated in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
Tags: June 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers