Current Affairs Quiz 24 June 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 24 June 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 24 June 2019. Most important current affairs questions for 24 June 2019 Current affairs quiz questions important for competitive exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- Which financial institution has approved $147 Million Loan Agreement for Jharkhand Municipal Development Project?
A) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
B) New Development Bank
C) Asian Development Bank
D) World Bank
- Name the first Arab country to become full member of FATF?
B) Saudi Arabia
- Who has been appointed as the National President of India Bullion And Jewellers Association?
A) Ketan Kothari
B) CA Surendra Mehta
C) Prithviraj Kothari
D) Sanjay Jain
- The credit-light group (CLG) and Financial and Institutional Group (FIG) has been created by which bank to focus on credit-light sectors?
A) State Bank of India
B) Punjab National Bank
C) Bank of Baroda
D) Indian Bank
- The Imphal Peace Museum has been gifted by which country to Manipur to commemorate the 75th anniversary of Battle of Imphal?
- Feliciano Lopez has won the Queen’s Club Championships. It represents which sports?
- Who among the following deputy governors of RBI has resigned from the post recently?
A) BP Kanungo
B) N. S. Vishwanathan
C) Viral V. Acharya
D) Mahesh Kumar Jain
- Rbi has launched a complaint management system (CMS) to improve customer experience. Which of these is the address of the CMS?
- Madan Lal Saini who died recently was the President of BJP from which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- How many permanent members are there in FATF group?
Tags: June 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers