Current Affairs Quiz 21 May 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 21 May 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all exams. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- Which among the following companies has recently become India’s largest company in terms of Revenue?
A) Reliance Industries Limited
B) Indian Oil Corporation
C) State Bank of India
D) Life Insurance Corporation
- Scott Morrison has recently secured the maximum vote to be elected as the Prime Minister of which country?
B) New Zealand
- Who among the following Indian has been acknowledged by World book of Records London for being one of the most viewed stand-up comedian in India and abroad?
A) Sunil Grover
B) Bharti Singh
C) Johnny Lever
D) Kapil Sharma
- What is the projected Global economic growth as per OECD for the fiscal 2019-20?
- What was the profession of Vijaya Mulay who died recently?
- How many animals have been displayed in the ‘Not all animals migrate by choice’ campaign launched in India to raise awareness on Illegal Wildlife Trade?
- The UN recognised World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development is held annually on__________
A) May 18
B) May 19
C) May 20
D) May 21
- Who has been elected as the President of Indonesia amid 2019 elections?
A) Joko Widodo
B) Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono
C) Prabowo Subianto
D) Sandiaga Uno
- Niki Lauda who passed away recently was a former ______________ champion
B) Formula One Racing
- Name the Indian who has been chosen for the Japan’s Order of the Rising Sun decoration for 2019?
A) Nirupama Rao
B) Shivshankar Menon
C) Shyam Saran
D) Gopalaswami Parthasarathy
- The Indo-Myanmar Coordinated Patrol (IMCOR) 2019 is being held at ______________
D) Port Blair
- When is the National Anti-Terrorism Day observed in India?
A) May 20
B) May 21
C) May 19
D) May 18
Tags: May 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers