Current Affairs Quiz 20 June 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 20 June 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 20 June 2019. Most important current affairs questions for 20 June 2019 Current affairs quiz questions important for competitive exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- The DBS Bank has revised its forecast for India’s GDP growth for fiscal 2019-20 at __________
- When do we observed the World Refugee Day?
A) June 17
B) June 18
C) June 19
D) June 20
- Which country will host the 2019 African Union (AU) Summit?
- With state has inked pact with NPCI for MeeSeva portal services?
- Who has been appointed as the India’s representative in the Council of International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO)?
A) Shefali Juneja
B) Aparna Vedapuri Singh
C) Leena Nair
D) Alka Banerjee
- FX-Retail is an electronic trading platform to be launched by ____________
D) Clearing Corporation of India Limited
- Indian sportswomen P.U. Chitra is related to which sports?
- The ‘Back to the Village’ programme has been launched by which state for rural development?
B) Jammu & Kashmir
- The International Surfing Day is observed on ____________
A) Third Thursday of June
B) June 19
C) June 20
D) Third Saturday of June
- Based on the annual Asian Development Outlook report 2019 of ADB, which country has emerged as the fastest growing economy in the Asia-Pacific region?
- Name the Indian who has been awarded the 2019 Commonwealth Secretary-General’s Innovation for Sustainable Development Award?
A) Nitesh Kumar Jangir
B) Vinod Dham
C) Man Mohan Sharma
D) Suhas Patankar
- World Sickle Cell Awareness Day is held every year on _____________
A) June 20
B) June 19
C) June 17
D) June 15
- How much amount has been granted by India to Niger to organise the African Union (AU) Summit 2019?
A) USD 5 million
B) USD 12 million
C) USD 10 million
D) USD 15 million
- As per ADB’s annual Asian Development Outlook report, Bangladesh’s economy is projected to grow at _____________ rate in the fiscal 2019-20
- The headquarter of International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) is located at __________
A) Montreal, Canada
B) Rome, Italy
C) Gland, Switzerland
D) Washington D.C, United States
Tags: June 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers