Current Affairs Quiz 02 August 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 02 August 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 02 August 2019. Most important current affairs questions for 02 August 2019 Current affairs quiz questions important for competitive exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- What was the rank of India globally in terms of GDP as per World Bank’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) rankings for the year 2018?
- Who is the head of the task force on employment set up by Economic Advisory Council to the Prime Minister (EAC-PM)?
A) Bibek Debroy
B) Rajiv Kumar
C) Amitabh Kant
D) V. K. Saraswat
- The One Nation-One Ration Card scheme has been launched in how many states on pilot basis?
- Name the first Indian bank with branch in China to get connected with the China’s National Advance Payment System (CNAPS)?
A) Bank of India
B) State Bank of India
C) HDFC Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- Who is the head of the reconstituted Group of Ministers (GoM) on Mob lynchings?
A) Nitin Gadkari
B) S. Jaishankar
C) Ravi Shankar Prasad
D) Amit Shah
- The ‘Save Green, Stay Clean’ campaign has been launched by which state to preserve the greenery of the state?
A) West Bengal
- The national flag of India has been designed by ___________
A) Tanguturi Prakasam
B) Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
C) Pingali Venkayya
D) Rabindranath Tagore
- Based on the Water Stress Index 2019, India is the ___________ highest risk country globally in water crises
- Name the Indian who has been selected for the 2019 Ramon Magsaysay Award?
A) Sambit Patra
B) Sudhir Chaudhary
C) Arnab Goswami
D) Ravish Kumar
- Who has taken over as the new Chairman of the Wipro Ltd.?
A) Rohaan Premji
B) Tariq Premji
C) Rishad Premji
D) Hasham Premji
- When is the World Breastfeeding Week held?
A) August 1-7
B) July 25-31
C) August 10-17
D) July 30-August 5
- Malcolm Nash was a renowned player of___________
- Which country was the top most nation in terms of GDP in 2018 as per the World Bank’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) rankings?
D) United States
- India observed __________ birth anniversary of Pingali Venkaiah in 2019
- How many people have been selected for the 2019 Ramon Magsaysay Award?