Current Affairs Quiz 19 June 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 19 June 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 19 June 2019. Most important current affairs questions for 19 June 2019 Current affairs quiz questions important for competitive exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- Which state has launched the Chief Minister Yuva Sambal Yojana?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- The 12th ReCAAP ISC Capacity Building Workshop was organised in which city?
D) New Delhi
- Who among these has been elected as the Speaker of the 17th Lok Sabha?
A) Arjun Ram Meghwal
B) Om Birla
C) Manoj Rajoria
D) Dushyant Singh
- Which of these day is observed as the International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence in Conflict?
A) June 17
B) June 18
C) June 19
D) June 20
- As per the UN’s World Population Prospects 2019 report, which country is projected to surpass China as the world’s most populous country by 2027?
A) United Kingdom
- Name the first ever satellite of Sri Lanka which has been launched into the orbit recently?
- Name the institute which has topped the QS World University Rankings 2020?
A) Massachusetts Institute of Technology
B) Stanford University
C) Harvard University
D) University of Oxford
- Lalrinchhana who passed away recently was the former minister of which state?
- The Cricket Australia has signed a multi-year deal with which Indian IT firm for digital experience in cricket?
B) HCL Technologies
- How much amount has been approved by the Government of India for the State Cancer Institute at Government Medical College in Jammu?
A) Rs 100 crore
B) Rs 58 crore
C) Rs 120 crore
D) Rs 99 crore
- BIRDS 3 Satellite project is run by which country?
- How much amount of monthly allowance has been announced by the state government of Rajasthan for unemployed male graduates of the state?
A) Rs 2500
B) Rs 3000
C) Rs 3500
D) Rs 4000
- Which Indian institution has emerged as the best Indian institution as per 2020 QS World University Ranking?
A) IIT Bombay
B) IIT Delhi
C) IISc Bengaluru
D) IIt Kharagpur
- The headquarter of the Regional Cooperation Agreement on Combating Piracy and Armed Robbery against Ships in Asia (ReCAAP) is in which country?
B) United States
- The World Population Prospects report is published by ____________
A) World Bank
C) United Nations
D) World Economic Forum
Tags: June 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers