Current Affairs Quiz 13 June 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 13 June 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 13 June 2019. Most important current affairs questions for 13 June 2019 Current affairs quiz questions important for competitive exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- What is the total rate of contribution to be made under the Employees’ State Insurance scheme?
- What is the rank of India in terms of FDI Inflow in the year 2018 as per UNCTAD World Investment Report 2019?
- India’s mission Aditya-L1 to study sun will be launched in which year?
- The GSM (Global Securities Market) Green is a platform for trading in green bonds. It has been launched by_____________
B) India International Exchange (INX)
D) OTC Exchange of India
- The 2019 Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) Summit is being held in which country?
- Which of these companies has topped the Forbes’ World’s Largest Public Companies 2000 list?
A) China Construction Bank
B) JP Morgan Chase
C) Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd
D) Reliance Industries
- Government has directed banks to issue Kisan Credit Cards (KCC) to eligible farmers within ___________ of submitting the application
A) 1 week
B) 2 weeks
C) 3 weeks
D) 4 weeks
- Who has been conferred the Jnanpith Award for 2018?
A) Amitav Ghosh
B) Vikram Seth
C) Anita Desai
D) Salman Rushdie
- Which state has launched the Pink Sarathi vehicles to address the grievances of Women?
- Veteran poet Pazhavila Ramesan who passed away recently was from which state?
A) West bengal
- When is the International Albinism Awareness Day observed?
A) June 12
B) June 13
C) June 11
D) June 10
- Politician Rajnath Singh ‘Surya’ passed away recently. He was a former member of Rajya Sabha from which state?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- The employers’ contribution under the Employees’ State Insurance scheme has been reduced to ________________
- Which country had the highest FDI inflow in the year 2018 as per the UNCTAD World Investment Report 2019?
B) United States
- The headquarter of United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) is located at_____________
A) New York, United States
B) Paris, France
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) Vienna, Austria
Tags: June 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers