Current Affairs Quiz 12 June 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 12 June 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 12 June 2019. Most important current affairs questions for 12 June 2019 Current affairs quiz questions important for competitive exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- As per the new guidelines issued by RBI, what is the maximum limit that can be deposited in a month in the BSBDA account?
A) Rs 10,000
B) No limit
C) Rs 50,000
D) Rs 25,000
- What is the rank of India in the Global Peace Index 2019?
- SBI has launched the digital residential property show ‘Destination: The Home Shoppe’ in which city?
A) New Delhi
- When is the World Day Against Child Labour observed?
A) June 11
B) June 12
C) June 10
D) June 9
- ISRO has planned to launch the Chandrayaan-2 mission to moon on board which launch vehicle?
A) GSLV MK-III
- Who among the following has been appointed as the Principal Secretary to Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
A) Ajit Seth
B) Pradeep Kumar Sinha
C) Pramod Kumar Misra
D) Nripendra Misra
- Who among the following has been named for the 2019 Danny Kaye Humanitarian Award by UNICEF?
A) Dia Mirza
B) Priyanka Chopra
C) Vidya Balan
D) Kareena Kapoor
- Which country has topped the IMD World Competitiveness Rankings 2019?
B) New Zealand
D) United States
- The 16th Asia Media Summit has been organised in which country?
- Who has been appointed as the Leader of the Rajya Sabha?
A) Thawarchand Gehlot
B) Piyush Goyal
C) Harsh Vardhan
D) Narendra Singh Tomar
- The Hypersonic Technology Demonstrator Vehicle (HSTDV) which was recently tested by India has been developed by___________
A) Ordnance Factory Board
D) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Who has topped the Forbes’ 2019 List Of The World’s 100 Highest-Paid Athletes?
A) Cristiano Ronaldo
B) Lionel Messi
C) Virat Kohli
D) Serena Williams
- Which country has recently awarded the Indian-origin student Nia Tony with the Recycling Award for collecting paper waste under the nationwide recycling campaign?
C) United States
- What will be the new brand name of the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF)?
A) World Athletics
B) Federation of World Athletics
C) International Athletics Association
D) Athletics World Federation
- Sheetal Jain who died recently, was a long time secretary of which Bollywood actor?
A) Aamir Khan
B) Shahrukh Khan
C) Amitabh Bachchan
- Which country has topped the Global Peace Index 2019?
- What is the theme of 2019 World Day Against Child Labour?
A) Generation Safe & Healthy
B) In conflicts and disasters, protect children from child labour
C) No to Child Labour, Yes to Quality
D) Children shouldn’t work in fields, but on dreams!
- The World Athletics Championship 2019 will be held at___________
- Name the only Indian to feature in the Forbes’ 2019 List Of The World’s 100 Highest-Paid Athletes
A) PV Sindhu
B) Maheendra Singh Dhoni
C) Virat Kohli
D) Yuvraj Singh
- What is the rank of India in the IMD World Competitiveness Rankings 2019?
Tags: June 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers