Current Affairs Quiz 10 June 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 10 June 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 10 June 2019. Most important current affairs questions for 10 June 2019 Current affairs quiz questions important for competitive exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- Who has won the 2019 Canadian Grand Prix?
A) Max Verstappen
B) Valtteri Bottas
C) Sebastian Vettel
D) Lewis Hamilton
- Which of these insurance company has launched the proprietary tool MyPQ?
B) Max Life Insurance Company
C) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
D) Tata AIA Life
- Indian player Yuvraj Singh hit 6 sixes in an over while playing against which country?
A) New Zealand
D) South Africa
- The Antarashtriya Yoga Diwas Media Samman has been newly instituted by which ministry?
A) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
B) Ministry of Human Resource Development
C) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
D) Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
- Girish Karnad who died recently was a noted___________
- Renowned actor Crazy Mohan was a veteran of which film industry?
- The Ministry of Home Affairs has amended Foreigners (Tribunals) Order _______ to empower district magistrates set up its own Foreigners Tribunals
- Who is the current Cabinet Secretary?
A) Nripendra Misra
B) Ajit Seth
C) Pradeep Kumar Sinha
D) Rajiv Gauba
- R.V. Janakiraman who passed away recently was the former Chief Minister of which state?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- The Max Life Insurance Company Limited has announced to observed which of these dates as Protection Day every month?
Tags: June 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers