Current Affairs Quiz 06 June 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 06 June 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 06 June 2019. Most important current affairs questions for 06 June 2019 Current affairs quiz questions important for competitive exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- Which Indian footballer holds the record for most capped international player?
A) Jeje Lalpekhlua
B) Bhaichung Bhutia
C) Sunil Chhetri
D) Udanta Singh
- Name the winner of 2019 UK’s Women’s Prize for Fiction?
A) Madeline Miller
B) Celeste Ng
C) Tara Westover
D) Tayari Jones
- The joint air exercise Garuda VI will take place between the Air Force of India and _________
- Who will take over as the Executive Chairman of Wipro post retirement of its founder Azim Premji in July 2019?
A) Yash Premji
B) Tariq Premji
C) Rishad Premji
D) Aryan Premji
- Who is appointed as the head of the Cabinet committee constituted on Employment and Skill Development?
A) Prime Minister
B) Minister of Skill Development
C) Minister of Human Resource Development
D) Minister of Finance
- The tourist train Zarengold has been launched by which country for discovering the Arctic Region?
D) United States
- Who has been appointed as the President of the 74th session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA)?
A) Kairat Umarov
B) Michel Tommo Monthe
C) Omar Hilale
D) Tijjani Muhammad-Bande
- What is the rate of minimum Leverage Ratio(LR) set by RBI for Domestic Systemically Important Banks (DSIBs)?
- Which of these is described as the world’s fastest supersonic cruise missile?
- Lennart Johansson who died recently was the President of which body?
- A tree bank has recently been opened by a subsidiary of Tata Steel in which city?
- Late Prakash Pant was the Finance Minister of which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- IRDAI has increased the third party (TP) motor insurance premium for small and medium private cars between 12-12.5 percent for 2019-20. The new premium rate will apply with effect from:
A) 16 June 2019
B) 30 June 2019
C) 1 July 2019
D) 15 July 2019
- Which of these payments solution providing company supports 100 currencies for international digital payments?
- What is the current Repo Rate?
A) 6.00 percent
B) 5.75 percent
C) 5.50 percent
D) 5.25 percent
- Brahmos is a joint venture between India’s DRDO with which country?
- The King’s Cup is related to which sports?
- RBI has announced to set up a committee to examine the entire gamut of ATM charges and fees. The committee will be chaired by ____________
A) Minister of Finance
B) Chairman, NPCI
C) Governor, RBI
D) CEO, Indian Banks’ Association (IBA)
- In the Second Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy, RBI has estimated the GDP growth of India for 2019-20 at _____________
- What is the current Marginal standing facility rate?
Tags: June 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers