Computer Awareness Quiz: Computer Awareness is one of the sections in Exams like RBI Assistant, IBPS RRB, FCI etc. So we have started this series of Quiz on Computer Awareness. These questions are most important for upcoming banking exam of RBI Assistant. So attempt all the sets now.
Computer Quiz for RBI Assistant – Set 25
- The situation when a program cannot access a resource it needs to continue is known as ______?
B) end task
D) pool resource
- A pop-up window with a warning is known as _________?
A) Drop Box
B) Alert Box
C) Switch Box
D) Tool Box
- How many processors does a octa-core CPU contain?
- An ______is a data structure Linux uses to store information about a file.
- A _____________ is a typography setting that defines the horizontal distance between each character in a font.
A) Font tracking
B) Font distancing
C) Font richness
D) Font variety
- _______________ refers to the spacing between the characters of a font.
- “HSF” in computer hardware is related to?
- Which of the following architecture is used for Ethernet Connection?
- A ___________ condition occurs when a software program depends on the timing of one or more processes to function correctly.
- When you roll the cursor over a link on a Web page, it is often referred to as _____ over the link.