Book on Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu ‘Listening, Learning and Leading’ released
- Union Minister for Home Affairs, Shri Amit Shah has launched the book ‘Listening, Learning and Leading’ that is based on Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu’s two years in office. The book was launched in Chennai.
- The book gives a glimpse of his life after assuming the office of the Vice President of India. The book captures glimpses of the Vice President’s 330 public engagements across the country.
Points to remember:
- The book ‘Listening, Learning and Leading’ is based on the life of?
Extra Info on the book ‘Listening, Learning and Leading’:
The book was launched in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The book launch event was attended by
- Shri Banwarilal Purohit (Governor of Tamil Nadu),
- Shri Prakash Javadekar (Union Minister for Information & Broadcasting, Environment, Forests & Climate Change),
- Shri Edappadi K. Palanisamy (Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu),
- Shri O. Panneerselvam (Deputy Chief Minister, Tamil Nadu)
- Prof M.S Swaminathan (Scientist),
- Dr. K. Kasturirangan (Scientist)
Naidu’s view on the book: Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu informed that this book gives a glimpse of his life after assuming the office of the Vice President of India. Naidu said that, though he has retired from political life, he is not tired of public life. He advised that “Learn, Learn and Learn, then Earn.” He advised that one should not stop learning after he starts earning.