Banking & Financial Awareness Quiz: We have created many quizzes on Banking Awareness and this set is one of them. These questions are most important for banking and insurance exams. The question asked in the Banking Awareness section are based both on static banking and that to current banking in news. These Banking Awareness sets will guide you in all banking exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, SBI PO, RRB Clerk and PO and other exams. The set will be beneficial for the Banking and financial awareness section of LIC AAO. So attempt all the sets now.
Banking & Financial Awareness Questions
- What is the minimum capital to risk weighted assets ratio (CRAR) to be maintained by scheduled commercial banks (SCBs)?
- What is the full form of NSFR, which is an important components of the Basel III reform?
A) Net Stable Funding Ratio
B) Net Systematic Fiscal Regime
C) National Small Financial Rate
D) Non Specialized Funding Rate
- The Central Repository of Information on Large Credits (CRILC) was set up by RBI in which year?
- RBI has released the report ‘Benchmarking India’s Payment Systems’. RBI used how many indicators for the analysis?
- The Centre for Advanced Financial Research and Learning (CAFRAL) has been set up by_______
B) Ministry of Finance
- The RBI Museum is located in which city?
- The Government of India has the sole right to mint coins as per which act?
A) The Indian Coinage Act, 1924
B) The Indian Coinage Act, 1918
C) The Indian Coinage Act, 1912
D) The Indian Coinage Act, 1906
- Who was the Chairperson of High Level Committee on Deepening of Digital Payments?
A) Harun R Khan
B) Nandan Nilekani
C) Kishore Sansi
D) Sanjay Jain
- What was the theme of Financial Literacy Week 2019?
A) Financial Inclusion
- The MPC (Monetary Policy Committee) is required to meet at least _______ times in a year