Apple issues Apple Credit Card in partnership with Goldman Sachs
- Apple in partnership with Goldman Sachs has started the issue of its Credit Card that is named “Apple Card”. The issue has been started from August 06, 2019.
- It is a virtual credit card that is built-in the Apple Pay App and hence lives on an iPhone. The physical version of the Apple Card does not have any number like other credit cards. Even CVV number is not written on it.
- The transactions are authorized by Apple Pay — Face ID, Touch ID, unique transaction codes. Goldman Sachs is the issuing bank for the Apple Card.
Points to remember:
1. Issuing Bank/partner of Apple for Apple Card?
2. Name of Apple credit card?- Apple card