World Government Summit 2019 begins in Dubai, UAE
- The seventh session of the World Government Summit began on February 10, 2019 in Dubai, UAE. Main theme: Development of human life.
- The main theme of the event will focus on the development of human life, in line with the summit’s approach aiming at boosting governments’ efforts to shape a better future for the planet’s 7 billion inhabitants.
- Over 600 speakers, including heads of states, top thinkers and leaders as well as 30 international organisations, will address the summit.
Points to remember:
- World Government Summit is held every year in Dubai.
- UAE Prime Minister- Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum