Static GK Quiz – Set 87
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Static GK is very important for bank exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB CLerk and PO. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks. So study our static GK Content and attempt the Static GK Quiz Now.
- The famous Airavatesvara Temple is located in which state of India?
B) Tamil Nadu
- World Meteorological Day is observed globally on ____________
A) March 23
B) April 15
C) May 9
D) August 11
- Which of the following is the official currency of El Salvador?
C) US Dollar
D) CFA Franc
- The Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadeyar Cricket Ground is in which state?
- The Pathankot Airport is in which Indian state?
- The Universal Postal Union is situated in which country?
A) United States
D) United Kingdom
- Chennamaneni Vidyasagar Rao is the governor of which Indian state?
C) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Bharuch city of Gujarat lies on the banks of which river?
- The Peechi Dam is located in which state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
- The Desert National Park is located in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh