Static GK Quiz – Set 149
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Static GK is very important for bank exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB CLerk and PO. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks. So study our static GK Content and attempt the Static GK Quiz Now.
- What is the capital of Lebanon?
- The Malabar Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
C) Jammu & Kashmir
- The Barna Dam lies in which Indian state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Kannauj is a city located in which state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which among the following organisations is not based in Geneva, Switzerland?
A) International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL)
B) International Labour Organisation
C) United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
D) International Telecommunication Union
- Ryder Cup is related to which sports event?
C) Horse Riding
- When do we observe the World Human Rights Day?
A) May 15
B) August 2
C) December 10
D) November 7
- Ghoomar is a traditional folk dance of which state?
- The headquarter of the International Investment Bank is based in which country?
A) Rome, Italy
B) Shanghai, China
D) Moscow, Russia
- Bolivar is the currency of which of these countries?