Static GK Quiz – Set 148
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Static GK is very important for bank exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB CLerk and PO. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks. So study our static GK Content and attempt the Static GK Quiz Now.
- What is the currency of Algeria?
- International Literacy Day is celebrated on_______
A) September 8
B) December 5
C) August 14
D) October 21
- Which of these is not based in Chhattisgarh?
A) Korba Super Thermal Power Plant
B) Sipat Thermal Power Plant
C) Chhabra Super Thermal Power Plant
D) Bhilai Power Plant
- The World Customs Organization is headquartered at__________
- The Jagdalpur Airport (JGB) is located in which of the following states?
- Kunbi dance is the native folk dance form of which state?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
B) Himachal Pradesh
- The Copa Cup is related to which sports?
D) Formula 1 Racing
- The Satindra Mohan Dev Stadium is located in which of the given cities?
- Which among the given National parks is in Andaman & Nicobar Islands?
A) Namdapha National Park
B) Mollem National Park
C) Murlen National Park
D) Mount Harriet National Park
- Manama is the capital of which country?