General Awareness Quiz – History
General Awareness Quiz for SSC CGL, SSC CHSL and Railways exams.
- Who amongst the following is the first known Gupta ruler?
C) Chandragupta I
D) Sri Gupta
- Who forced out Greeks from India?
D) Chandragupta Maurya
- Who amongst the following had built the Virupaksha Temple?
- Where is the rock cut temple of Kailasa located?
- The Morley-Minto reform reserved seats for which community?
- The national flag of Independent India has been designed by?
A) Mahatma Gandhi
B) Pingali Venkayya
C) Subhash Chandra Bose
D) Rabindranath Tagore
- Which Mughal ruler had banned dance and music?
- In which year First battle of Panipat fought?
- Golden Temple of Amritsar was built by?
A) Guru Amar Das
B) Guru Tegh Bahadur
C) Guru Nanak
D) Guru Arjan Dev
- In which city is the Iron Pillar in Quwwat-ul Mosque located?