- India and Seychelles have signed six MoUs to further expand bilateral ties between the two sides. These include areas of naval cooperation, cybersecurity, culture, dvelopment projects among others.
- The MoUs were exchanged in the presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Seychelles President Danny Faure after the two leaders held bilateral and delegation level talks in Hyderabad House.
- The Prime Minister announced a line of credit worth 100 million USD for Seychelles.
- India and Seychelles agreed to work together on a project to develop a naval base at the Assumption Island, Seychelles.
- President of Seychelles?
- Capital and Currency of Seychelles?
- Assumption Island in which country?
- Line of credit to Seychelles?