- As per Mercer’s 24thannual Cost of Living Survey, Hong Kong is ranked as the world’s costliest city to live in for expatriates.
- Mumbai is at the 55th spot in terms of cost of living globally. Other Indian cities featuring in the survey include Delhi (103), Chennai (144), Bengaluru (170), with Kolkata (182) being the least expensive Indian city.
- The world’s least expensive city for expatriates is Tashkent (209). This year’s rankings uses New York City as the base city for all comparisons.
- Costliest and Cheapest city for expatriates as per survey by Mercer?
- Costliest and Cheapest Indian city for expatriates as per survey by Mercer?