- Celent Model Bank 2019 Awards has been announced by Celent in New York. 22 Banks from across the world have been awarded in different categories. Two banks from India has won the awards. The details are:
- Fincare Small Finance Bank, India – has won the Celent Model Bank 2019 Award under Financial Inclusion category for its LAP (Loans Against Property) D.Lite initiative. It is a tab-based solution designed and developed in-house by Fincare SFB for origination and instant underwriting of loans against property targeted at micro and small enterprises.
- Paytm Payments Bank, India has won the award under Beyond Banking category for its “Building a Truly Digital Bank for India” initiative.
Points to remember:
1, Which banks have won the Celent Model Bank 2019 Award?
2. Which bank has won the Celent Model Bank 2019 Award in the Financial Inclusion category or the Beyond Banking category?
3. D.Lite initiative is of which bank?