- The Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) has extended $10 million worth of line of credit (LOC) to Seychelles for healthcare and procurement of goods and projects.
- The LOC is the first tranche of the $50 million sanctioned by the Exim Bank to Seychelles. With this agreement for $10 million, Exim Bank, till date, has extended two LOCs to Seychelles, taking the total value to $28 million.
- Earlier this week, the bank had extended two LOCs aggregating $31 million to the Republic of Suriname for upgradation of transmission line network and maintenance of Chetak helicopters.
- Exim Bank has 233 LOCs in place at present, covering 62 countries.
- Amount of LOC and total outlay to Seychelles?- $10 million and outlay of $ 50 million.
- AMount of LOC to Republic of Suriname?