Daily Current Affairs 7 February 2019: We have collected the latest current affairs for 7 February 2019 that are important for all competitive exams like bank, ssc, ibps, sbi exams. The GK current affairs will help you score more in these competitive exams. Improve your general knowledge with our daily online current affairs. You can also read the current affairs on our mobile app.
Current Affairs 7 February 2019
- The Swachh Bharat Mission Grameen launched the nation wide ‘Darwaza Band -Part 2’ campaign on February 6, 2019 in Mumbai.
- The World Bank supported campaign focuses on sustaining the open defecation free status of villages across the country.
- The campaign has been produced by the Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation and will consist of three ad films featuring Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan.
- It is the continuation of the first phase of the Darwaza Band campaign launched in 2017.
- The Reserve Bank of India has announced to revise the definition of Bulk Deposit from single rupee deposits of ₹1 crore to single rupee deposits of ₹2 crore and above.
- Bulk Deposit: Single – Rupee term deposits (Single Deposit in Rupee denomination for fixed term) of Rupees two crore and above for Scheduled Commercial Banks other than Regional Rural banks.
- RBI allows banks to offer differentiated interest rate above this Bulk Deposit limit. So now single term deposit above Rs 2 Crore will be considered as Bulk Deposit.