Current Affairs Quiz 8 February 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 8 February 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test everyday to be prepared for any exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
Current Affairs Quiz 8 February 2019
- PM Modi has inaugurated the new Circuit Bench of Calcutta High Court in which city of West Bengal?
A) Cooch Behar
- The International Labour Organization (ILO) is observing its ___________ foundation celebrations in the year 2019.
- Which country has recently signed an accord with NATO member states to join the military alliance as 30th member?
- The Arundhati Gold Scheme has been announced by which state?
B) Tamil Nadu
D) West Bengal
- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari laid foundation stone of 5 National Highway projects in Ayodhya on February 8. What is the total cost of the project?
A) Rs 5195 crore
B) Rs 8195 crore
C) Rs 6195 crore
D) Rs 7195 crore
- Which state has launched the Yuva Swabhiman Yojana to provide hundred days’ employment to unemployed urban youths?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
- The ‘Parmanu Tech 2019’ conference was held in which city?
C) New Delhi
- Which country will host the 13th Conference of Parties (COP) of the Convention on the conservation of migratory species of wild animals (CMS)?
A) United States
C) New Zealand
- Which team has won the Ranji Trophy 2018-19?
- The mobile App ‘DigiCop’ has been launched by which city police department?