Current Affairs Quiz 7 February 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 7 February 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test everyday to be prepared for any exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
Current Affairs Quiz 7 February 2019
- What is the current Repo Rate?
- The Bike Ambulance Service “First Responder Vehicles” has been launched by which state?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- What is the rank of India in the International Intellectual Property (IP) Index 2019?
- The mobile app “MoooFarm” has been launched for which category of farming?
A) Co-operative Farming
B) Ley Farming
C) Dairy Farming
D) Plantation Farming
- The Cabinet meeting on February 6, 2019 has approved the creation of Agri-Market Infrastructure Fund (AMIF) with NABARD with a corpus of ________
A) Rs 2,000 crore
B) Rs 1,000 crore
C) Rs 3,000 crore
D) Rs 5,000 crore
- RBI has hiked the limit under collateral–free agriculture loans to how much amount?
A) Rs 2.6 lakh
B) Rs 1.5 lakh
C) Rs 2 lakh
D) Rs 1.6 lakh
- The digital skilling and mentorship initiative “GOAL” has been launched by which company?
- The Darwaza Band -Part 2 campaign of the Swachh Bharat Mission is being endorsed by which celebrity?
A) Akshay Kumar
B) Anushka Sharma
C) Amitabh Bachchan
D) Vidya Balan
- RBI has revised the definition of Bulk Deposit as single rupee deposits of Rs ________ and above
A) Rs 5 crore
B) Rs 3 crore
C) Rs 1 crore
D) Rs 2 crore
- The first-of-its-kind project “India Size” has been launched by which ministry?
A) Ministry of Textile
B) Ministry of External Affairs
C) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
D) Ministry of Home Affairs