Current Affairs Quiz 16 April 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 16 April 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all exams. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- The 8th edition of Home Expo India 2019 was held in which city?
C) Greater Noida
- How many Indian banks have been honored with the Celent Model Bank 2019 Awards
- India’s first exotic and interactive bird park, EsselWorld Bird Park, has been launched in which city?
C) Greater Noida
- After the merger of the Bandhan Bank with the Gruh Finance, what will be the share of HDFC Bank in the merged entity?
- Rajesh Kumar Yaduvanshi has been appointed as the Executive Director of which bank?
A) Syndicate Bank
B) Bank of Baroda
C) Punjab National Bank
D) Allahabad Bank
- Who among the following has been selected as the goodwill ambassador of Indian team for Street Child Cricket World Cup 2019?
A) Jhulan Goswami
B) Harmanpreet Kaur
C) Smriti Mandhana
D) Mithali Raj
- What was the total amount of sovereign loan committed by the ADB to India in the year 2018?
A) USD 3 billion
B) USD 5 billion
C) USD 7 billion
D) USD 2 billion
- The 4th Resilient Cities Asia-Pacific (RCAP) 2019 Congress was held in which city?
B) New Delhi
D) Kuala Lumpur
- Dr SK Shivakumar who died recently was the former Director at which organisation?
- Name the winner of the Pulitzer Prizes 2019 in Fiction category
A) There There
B) The Great Believers
C) The Overstory
D) What the Constitution Means to Me
Tags: April 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers