Current Affairs Quiz 15 April 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 15 April 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all exams. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- Name the India’s first indigenously designed and developed long-range sub-sonic cruise missile
- Name the winner of the 2019 Masters Tournament for golf?
A) Tiger Woods
B) Rory McIlroy
C) Phil Mickelson
D) Justin Thomas
- What is the deadline set by CBDT for its officers to dispose of all cases related to demonetisation where assessment is required to be framed?
A) May 31
B) July 31
C) April 30
D) June 30
- Harsheel Dani is related to which sports?
- Marine Lizard, world’s first armed amphibious drone boat, was recently tested by which country?
C) United States
- Who among the following has been awarded the World Press Photo Award 2019?
A) John Moore
B) Ronaldo Schemidt
C) Burhan Ozbilici
D) Warren Richardson
- Which country will host the inaugural Artificial Intelligence Summit named “Ai Everything”?
A) United States
B) United Arab Emirates
Tags: April 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers