Current Affairs Quiz 13 April 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 13 April 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all exams. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- Which among the following schemes of the West Bengal government has won the first prize at the World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) award 2019?
A) Nijo Griha Nijo Bhumi
B) Krishak Bandhu Scheme
C) Kanyashree Prakalpa
D) Utkarsh Bangla
- #Just25 is a multimedia campaign launched by which bank to celebrate its silver jubilee?
A) HDFC Bank
B) IndusInd Bank
C) Kotak Mahindra Bank
D) Axis Bank
- Name the first ever Indian to be appointed as the Chairman of the International Hockey Federation (FIH) Health and Safety Committee?
A) Bibhu Kalyan Nayak
B) Rajinder Singh
C) Tapan Kumar Das
D) Bhola Nath Singh
- Hong Kong has overtaken which country to become the world’s third largest stock market as per Bloomberg report?
- The Indian Army celebrated its_____________ Siachen Day on April 13, 2019
- Jean Michel Lapin has been appointed as the Prime Minister of which country?
- The United Nations sponsored World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) 2019 was held in which place?
A) New York
- The IndusInd bank was inaugurated in which year?
- The headquarter of the International Hockey Federation (FIH) is at_______
A) London, United Kingdom
B) Lausanne, Switzerland
C) Berlin, Germany
D) Paris, France
- What is the capital of Haiti?
Tags: April 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers