Current Affairs Quiz 11 April 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 11 April 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all exams. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- As per the United Nations report, State of World Population 2019, the population of India stood at ___________ billion in 2019.
A) 1.28 billion
B) 1.64 billion
C) 1.42 billion
D) 1.36 billion
- Google has partnered with which company to launch buying and selling of gold through its Google Pay app in India?
A) Kundan Refinery
B) National India Bullion Refinery ACA
C) MMTC-PAMP India
D) Gujarat Bullion Refinery Private Limited
- What is the deadline granted by European Union to United Kingdom for Brexit?
A) October 31
B) June 30
C) May 31
D) April 30
- Who has been appointed as the new full time Chief Justice of the Andhra Pradesh High Court?
A) Justice Ramesh Ranganathan
B) Justice Vikram Nath
C) Justice Chagari Praveen Kumar
D) Justice Manthoj Ganga Rao
- Who has been selected for the Saraswati Samman 2018?
A) Sitanshu Yashaschandra
B) Veerappa Moily
D) K Siva Reddy
- George Francis who passed away recently was a well known ___________
B) Motorsports photographer
C) Agricultural scientist
- Name the Indian who has been selected for the New Zealand Prime Minister’s Sir Edmund Hillary Fellowship for 2019?
A) Deepa Malik
B) Mary Kom
C) Devendra Jhajharia
D) Mithali Raj
- Which among the following body has formed a Central Monitoring Committee to prepare and enforce national plan to tackle pollution of over 350 river stretches in the country?
A) NITI Aayog
B) Ministry of Environment
D) Central Pollution Control Board
- The headquarter of the United Nations Population Fund is located at___________
B) New York
- Currently, the European Union consists of how many member nations?
Tags: April 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers