Current Affairs Quiz 10 April 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 10 April 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all exams. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
- The Government of India has successfully met the fiscal deficit target set at _______percent of the gross domestic product (GDP) for FY19
- Which among the following cities has implemented the World’s first of its kind, Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) in the city to deal with the problem of air pollution?
- What is the expected growth rate of global economy in 2019-20, as per the latest estimate of IMF?
- Who among the following has been appointed as the MD & CEO of the Indian Overseas Bank?
A) R A Sankara Narayanan
B) Murali Ramaswami
C) Karnam Sekar
D) Nageshwara Rao
- What will be the rate of interest applicable for the General Provident Fund (GPF) in the first quarter of the FY20?
- Name the winner of the ‘Women’s Leading Cricketer of Year’ 2019 by Wisden Cricketers’ Almanack
A) Smriti Mandhana
B) Meg Lanning
C) Heather Knight
D) Amy Satterthwaite
- IRDAI has mandated all the insurance companies to devise a mechanism for sharing status of claims with policyholders effective from________
A) 1 June 2019
B) 1 May 2019
C) 1 July 2019
D) 1 August 2019
- R A Sankara Narayanan has been named to be the MD and CEO of which bank?
A) Indian Overseas Bank
B) Canara Bank
C) Andhra Bank
D) Syndicate Bank
- Who among the following has been named as the ‘Leading Cricketer of Year’ 2019 by Wisden Cricketers’ Almanack?
A) Virat Kohli
B) Jos Buttler
C) Tammy Beaumont
D) Sam Curran
- When do we observe World Homeopathy Day?
A) April 8
B) April 9
C) April 11
D) April 10
Tags: April 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers