Banking Awareness Quiz – Set 52
Banking Awareness Quiz: We have created many quizzes on Banking Awareness and this set is one of them. These questions are most important for banking and insurance exams. The question asked in the Banking Awareness section are based both on static banking and that to current banking in news. These Banking Awareness sets will guide you in all banking exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, SBI PO, RRB Clerk and PO and other exams. So attempt all the sets now.
Number of Questions: 10
- Under the PM-KISAN scheme, farmers with cultivable land of upto 2 hectares will be provided with income support of __________ by government per year
A) Rs 2,000
B) Rs 6,000
C) Rs 5,000
D) Rs 3,000
- In TDS, S stands for_____________
- What is the contribution of the central government towards the National Pension System (NPS)?
- What is the FDI limit in insurance sector?
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code came into force in which year?
- The Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana has been launched to provide loans upto Rs ______________ to small business
A) Rs 10 lakh
B) Rs 20 lakh
C) Rs 5 lakh
D) Rs 25 lakh
- The Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) will be renamed as _____________
A) Department for Industrial Policy and Trade Promotion
B) Department for Promotion of Industrial Trade and Policy
C) Department for Industry and Trade Promotion
D) Department for Promotion of Industries and Internal Trade
- Which of the following are not insured by DICGC?
A) Foreign Banks in India
B) Local Area Banks
C) Primary cooperative societies
D) Regional Rural Banks
- In MCLR, M denotes_____________
- How many regional offices of Banking Ombudsmen are there in India?