Banking & Financial Awareness Quiz: We have created many quizzes on Banking Awareness and this set is one of them. These questions are most important for banking and insurance exams. The question asked in the Banking Awareness section are based both on static banking and that to current banking in news. These Banking Awareness sets will guide you in all banking exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, SBI PO, RRB Clerk and PO, NHB and other exams. The set will be beneficial for the Banking and financial awareness section of LIC AAO. So attempt all the sets now.
Banking & Financial Awareness Questions
- Which of the given statements is not correct?
A) Banks can accept interest-free deposits in current and recurring deposit accounts
B) Loss making banks can make donations up to Rs.5 lakh only in a financial year
C) Banks can pay interest on savings bank accounts at quarterly or longer rests
D) A bank may provide differential rates of interest in savings account above Rs 1 lakh
- Identical prices prevail in which type of market system?
B) Monopolistic competition
D) Perfect Competition
- Which of these is not a type of Prepaid Payment Instruments (PPI)?
A) Paytm Wallet
B) Rupay Card
C) Gilt-edged securities
D) Amazon Gift Card
- Zero-based budgeting (ZBB) is a method of budgeting in which all expenses must be justified and approved for each new period. The ZBB concept was introduced in which country?
B) United States
D) United Kingdom
- The ING Vyasa Bank has merged with which among the following banks?
A) Axis Bank
B) Bank of India
C) Punjab National Bank
D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
- The excess of total revenue expenditure of the government over its total revenue receipts is known as__________
A) Revenue Deficit
B) Money Deficit
C) Fiscal Deficit
D) Primary Deficit
- Which among the following is the largest stock exchange in the world?
A) Tokyo Stock Exchange
B) New York Stock Exchange
C) Shanghai Stock Exchange
D) Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Devaluation of a country’s currency ________
A) Encourage import
B) Discourage export
C) Encourage export
D) Both A & C
- The headquarter of the IndusInd Bank Limited is in which city?
- MMTC-PAMP India is first and only refinery in India to be accredited by LBMA for Gold and Silver. What does LBMA stands for?
A) Los Angeles Bullion Market Association
B) Las Vegas Bullion Market Association
C) Lausanne Bullion Market Association
D) London Bullion Market Association