Banking & Financial Awareness Quiz: We have created many quizzes on Banking Awareness and this set is one of them. These questions are most important for banking and insurance exams. The question asked in the Banking Awareness section are based both on static banking and that to current banking in news. These Banking Awareness sets will guide you in all banking exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, SBI PO, RRB Clerk and PO and other exams. The set will be beneficial for the Banking and financial awareness section of LIC AAO. So attempt all the sets now.
Banking & Financial Awareness Questions
- What is the minimum interval at which banks can pay interest on savings bank accounts?
C) Half yearly
- What is the total Priority Sector lending target for Foreign banks in India with less than 20 branches for the financial year 2019-20?
A) 20% of Adjusted Net Bank Credit (ANBC)
B) 30% of ANBC
C) 40% of ANBC
D) 50% of ANBC
- Flipkart Gift Cards, Amazon Gift Cards are examples of which type of PPI?
A) Closed System
B) Open System
C) Semi-closed System
D) Semi-open System
- The difference between Repo Rate and Reverse Repo Rate is known as________
A) Policy Ratio Gap
B) Percent Gap
C) Deposit Gap
D) Corridor Gap
- The assets which does not disclose any problems and does not carry more than normal risk attached to the business is known as_______
A) Loss assets
B) Standard assets
C) Doubtful assets
D) Substandard assets
- The Ombudsman Scheme for Digital Transactions, 2019 came into force on_______
A) 31 January 2019
B) 31 December 2018
C) 30 November 2018
D) 15 February 2019
- Which among the following banks did not merge with the State Bank of India?
A) Bank of Cochin Ltd
B) National Bank of Lahore Ltd
C) Bank of Bihar Ltd
D) New Bank of India
- What is the current base year to calculate the Index of Industrial Production (IIP)?
- Identify the incorrect statement regarding equity
A) Equity is the borrowed fund
B) Return is in the form of dividend
C) Equity can be in the form of Shares and Stocks
D) They are always unsecured
- Which of these accounts cannot be held by a person in the bank where he already has ‘Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account’?
A) Fixed deposit account
B) Savings Bank account
C) Recurring deposit account
D) Current account