Static GK Quiz – Set 118
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Static GK is very important for bank exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB CLerk and PO. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks. So study our static GK Content and attempt the Static GK Quiz Now.
- Who is the Director of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)?
A) Govind Prasad Sharma
B) Rishi Kumar Shukla
C) Vinod Kumar Yadav
D) Kumar Rajesh Chandra
- Raigarh municipal corporation has won the Swachhata Excellence awards 2019. Raigarh is in which state of India?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Which of the following is the Motif of new Rs 50 denomination currency note in India?
A) Mount Harriet
B) Sanchi Stupa
C) Rani Ki Vav
D) Hampi with Chariot
- The headquarter of the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) is located at ___________
A) London, UK
B) New York, United States
C) Paris, France
D) Geneva, Switzerland
- The World Consumer Rights Day is held annually on which date?
A) March 8
B) March 10
C) March 15
D) March 4
- The Institute of Advanced Virology is in which city?
- The surface-to-surface ballistic missile ‘Nasr’ is owed by which country?
- Simone Biles is a professional gymnast hailing from which country?
A) United States
- The Valley of Flowers National Park is located in the state of ____________
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) Jammu & Kashmir
- What is the capital of Cambodia?
C) Phnom Penh