Current Affairs Quiz 17 March 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 17 March 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test everyday to be prepared for any exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
Current Affairs Quiz 17 March 2019
- The Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar passed away recently. He had also served as the Union Minister in which ministry?
A) Ministry of Defence
B) Ministry of Power
C) Ministry of Home Affairs
D) Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Which among the following initiatives has won the BusinessLine Changemaker of the Year 2019 Awards?
I. GST Council
II. Petitioners against Section 377 of the IPC
III. National Health Protection Scheme (Ayushman Bharat)
A) Only I
B) Both I & III
C) Both I & II
D) All I, II & III
- Name the winner of Australian Grand Prix 2019
A) Sebastian Vettel
D) Valtteri Bottas
- The Sary-Arka-Antiterror 2019 is a joint counter terrorism exercise that will be held between the members of which organisation?
- Which Indian brand has topped ‘The Best Indian Brands 2019’ Ranking released by Interbrand India?
A) Reliance Industries
B) Tata Group
D) HDFC Bank
- Who has been named to be the first Lokpal or anti-corruption ombudsman of India?
A) Justice Pinaki Chandra Ghose
B) Justice Anil Ramesh Dave
C) Justice Umesh Chandra Banerjee
D) Justice Pingle Jaganmohan Reddy
- What was the profession of Darryl D’Monte who passed away recently?
- ‘FeFA Girls’ initiative has been launched by which state to tackle a low iron level and malnutrition among adolescent girls of the state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- K.T. Irfan, who has become the first Indian athlete to qualify for Tokyo Olympic, competes in which event?
A) High Jump
B) 800 meter
C) Javelin Throw
- Late YS Vivekananda Reddy was the former minister of which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh
Tags: March 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers