Banking Awareness Quiz – Set 74 – Miscellaneous
Banking Awareness Quiz: We have created many quizzes on Banking Awareness and this set is one of them. These questions are most important for banking and insurance exams. The question asked in the Banking Awareness section are based both on static banking and that to current banking in news. These Banking Awareness sets will guide you in all banking exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, SBI PO, RRB Clerk and PO and other exams. The set will be beneficial for the Banking and financial awareness section of LIC AAO. So attempt all the sets now.
- What does TBTF denotes in relation to systemically important financial institution (SIFI)?
A) Too Big To Fund
B) Too Big To Fail
C) Too Big To Flop
D) Too Big To Fall
- Currently, the Reverse Repo rate is how much basis points lower than the Repo rate?
- INDIA INX is owned by ______________
C) OTC Exchange Of India (OTCEI)
D) United Stock Exchange of India (USE)
- The Imperial Bank of India was transformed into the State Bank of India in which year?
- What does MAMP stands for in case of External Commercial Borrowings?
A) Managing Authorized Micro-finance Party
B) Members Affiliated to Multilateral Payments
C) Minimum Average Maturity Period
D) Maine Association of Mortgage Professionals
- Name the committee formed to probe allegations against Chanda Kochhar?
A) Justice B.N. Srikrishna Committee
B) Justice Arijit Pasayat Committee
C) Justice S.B. Sinha Committee
D) Justice D.Y. Chandrachud Committee
- The IDFC Bank has merged with which of the following NBFC recently?
A) Reliance Capital
B) Capital First
C) Bajaj Finserv
- The Export–Import Bank of India (EXIM) was established in which year?
A) 1 April 1992
B) 1 July 1984
C) 1 December 1990
D) 1 January 1982
- The Global Economic Prospects (GEP) report is released by which organisation?
A) World Bank
B) International Monetary Fund
C) World Economic Forum
- Banks can pay differentiated interest rate on term deposit account above what amount?
A) single term deposits of Rs.10 lakh
B) single term deposits of Rs.15 lakh
C) single term deposits of Rs.50 lakh
D) single term deposits of Rs.20 lakh