Current Affairs Quiz 16 March 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 16 March 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test everyday to be prepared for any exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
Current Affairs Quiz 16 March 2019
- Who has been appointed as the head of the Steering Committee for National Mission on Transformative Mobility and Battery Storage?
A) Amitabh Kant
B) Rajiv Kumar
C) Narendra Modi
D) V. K. Saraswat
- What is the maximum limit of withdrawal allowed per transaction under the new facility enabled by SBI to withdraw money from ATM without using a debit card?
A) Rs 5,000
B) Rs 20,000
C) Rs 10,000
D) Rs 15,000
- Bababudangiri Arabica Coffee which has received the GI tag recently belongs to which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Name the insurance company which has launched a women empowerment programme named WINGS?
A) Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
B) DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance
C) Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance
D) Aviva Life Insurance
- Which country is the host nation for the BRICS Summit 2019?
D) South Africa
- The Special Olympics World Games 2019 has been organised in which country?
A) United Arab Emirates
- When was the 2019 World Sleep Day observed?
A) March 13
B) March 15
C) March 16
D) March 14
- Which country will host the 2020 FIFA Under-17 Women’s Football World Cup?
- Professional cricketer JP Duminy plays for which country?
A) New Zealand
C) South Africa
- Who is the President of Football governing body FIFA?
A) Gianni Infantino
B) Karl-Erik Nilsson
C) Salman Bin Ibrahim Al-Khalifa
D) Horacio Muratore
Tags: March 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers