Static GK Quiz – Set 115
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Static GK is very important for bank exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB CLerk and PO. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks. So study our static GK Content and attempt the Static GK Quiz Now.
- The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) is headquartered at___________
A) Amman, Jordan
B) Jakarta, Indonesia
C) Cairo, Egypt
D) Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Who is the Chairman of Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)?
A) Sushil Chandra
B) Ashok Lavasa
C) Pramod Chandra Mody
D) Sunil Arora
- Peter Handscomb is a cricket player of which country?
A) New Zealand
D) South Africa
- The Waste to Wonder Park is a theme based park in which city?
A) New Delhi
- What is the official currency of El Salvador?
A) Sovereign Bolivar
C) United States Dollars
- Narayanpet and Mulugu are the newly set up districts of which state?
- Which among the following stadium of Meghalaya has been renamed as P A Sangma Stadium?
A) Dikki Bandi Stadium
B) Khuman Lampak Main Stadium
C) Jorethang Ground
D) Paljor Stadium
- Bengaluru is situated along the banks of which river?
A) Tunga River
- Indus River Dolphin is the state aquatic animal of which state in India?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) West Bengal
- Jeff Bezos is the Chairman of which company?