Insurance Awareness Quiz for LIC AAO- Set 15
Insurance Awareness Quiz: We have created quiz questions on Insurance Awareness which are most important for insurance exams. These questions and answers will guide you in all insurance exams like LIC (AAO/ADO), NIACL assistant and AO, UIIC, IRDA and other Bank PO exams and all competitive exams. So attempt these multiple choice questions now based on the exam pattern syllabus.
- Which country is the first in the world to introduce the concept of Insurance Repository services?
B) United States
C) United Kingdom
- A foreign company is not allowed to hold at any time, more than __________ percent of the total paid-up equity of the Indian Insurance Company
- What is the authorized capital of the ECGC Limited?
A) Rs 2000 crores
B) Rs 5000 crores
C) Rs 2500 crores
D) Rs 4000 crores
- Which Section of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 1999 specifies the composition of IRDAI?
A) Section 7
B) Section 2
C) Section 4
D) Section 6
- Which among the following is not a type of intermediaries in insurance business?
A) Insurance Agents
B) Insurance Brokers
D) Distribution Channel
- Which among the following is not an insurance company?
A) National Securities Depository Limited
B) ICICI Lombard
C) Tata AIG
D) New India Assurance Co. Ltd
- The Insurance Advisory Committee advises IRDAI on development, disclosures and regulatory aspects of the insurance industry. The Committee cannot have more than ___________ members at any point of time
- The amount paid by the policy holder before an insurance provider begins to pay any expenses is known as___________
- What is the total stake of the Punjab National Bank in the insurance firm PNB MetLife India Ltd?
- Which Section of the IRDA Act 1999, specifies the Duties, Powers and Functions of the Authority?
A) Section 12
B) Section 8
C) Section 10
D) Section 14