Current Affairs Quiz 14 March 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 14 March 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test everyday to be prepared for any exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
Current Affairs Quiz 14 March 2019
- How many banks in India has been classified as Domestic Systemically Important Banks (D-SIBs) by RBI?
- Who has been appointed as the mediator to resolve disputes of cricket administration in BCCI?
A) S.A. Bobde
B) A.M. Spare
C) P S Narasimha
D) D.K. Jain
- Which among the following banks has recently been categorized as private sector bank by RBI?
A) Dena Bank
B) IDBI Bank
C) UCO Bank
D) Canara Bank
- Who is the newly appointed Chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)?
A) M.R. Kumar
B) Hemant Bhargava
C) Subhash Chandra Garg
- How many nuclear power plants have been proposed to be set up in India by the United States to boost bilateral security and civil nuclear cooperation between the two nations?
- The ‘Man Portable Anti-Tank Guided Missile’ (MPATGM) has been developed by______________
- How many Indian have been recognized by the World Economic Forum in its 2019 Forum of Young Global Leaders?
- When is the World Kidney Day celebrated?
A) March 14
B) Second Thursday of March
C) Second Sunday of March
D) March 12
- ‘Sirsi Supari’ which has obtained the GI tag is a cultivation of which state in India?
B) Jammu & Kashmir
- Name the famous art historian, well known as Picasso biographer, who passed away recently
A) Peter Abbs
B) Arne Glimcher
C) John Patrick Richardson
D) Martin Scorsese
Tags: March 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers