Banking Awareness Quiz – Set 71 – Miscellaneous
Banking Awareness Quiz: We have created many quizzes on Banking Awareness and this set is one of them. These questions are most important for banking and insurance exams. The question asked in the Banking Awareness section are based both on static banking and that to current banking in news. These Banking Awareness sets will guide you in all banking exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, SBI PO, RRB Clerk and PO and other exams. So attempt all the sets now.
- Which among the following is not a valid example of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)?
A) Buying a company in the target country
B) Expanding operations of an existing business in the target country
C) Investing in shares and stocks of a company in the target country
D) All of the above are mode of FDI
- The record of all economic transactions between the residents of the country and the rest of the world in a particular period of time is known as ____________
A) Balance of Payment
B) Foreign Trade Agreement
C) Balance of Trade
D) Foreign Institutional Investment
- Which of these is also known as the Lifeblood Of Business?
A) Labour Force
B) Working Capital
C) Market Strategy
D) Product Range
- What is the current Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR)?
- The ‘women’s livelihood bond’ launched for India’s rural women community, will be raised by which organisation?
D) Government of India
- A centralized database with online connectivity to branches, Internet as well as ATM network enabling customers to access their bank account or perform basic transactions from any of the member branch offices is known as_____________
A) Intranet Banking
B) Mobile Banking
C) Investment Banking
D) Core Banking
- FIPB stands for___________
A) Foreign Investment Processing Board
B) Foreign Investment Promotion Board
C) Foreign Institutional Promotion Board
D) Foreign Industrial Payment Board
- How much amount will be infused by the Central government for the recapitalization of the 12 PSBs in 2019-20?
A) Rs 48,239 crore
B) Rs 50,255 crore
C) Rs 42,212 crore
D) Rs 58,222 crore
- The Nayi Disha Programme is an initiative of which bank for work-life balance of its employees?
A) Axis Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) Bank of Baroda
D) State Bank of India
- What is the new limit to avail collateral-free agriculture loans?
A) Rs 1.0 lakh
B) Rs 2.0 lakh
C) Rs 1.6 lakh
D) Rs 2.2 lakh