Static GK Quiz – Set 114
Static GK Quiz: Static GK is an important part of Current Affairs Section of Banking and Insurance Exam. You can refer our Static GK PDF and Study material for studying the Static GK Part and then attempt our Static GK Quiz. Static GK is very important for bank exams like IBPS Clerk, PO, SBI Clerk, PO, RRB CLerk and PO. Your GK Knowledge will fetch you better marks. So study our static GK Content and attempt the Static GK Quiz Now.
- What is the constituency of the Union Minister of Commerce & Industry?
A) Rajya Sabha, Karnataka
B) Rajya Sabha, Maharashtra
C) Rajya Sabha, Gujarat
D) Rajya Sabha, Andhra Pradesh
- The headquarter of the Citibank is in which country?
B) London, United Kingdom
C) New York, United States
D) Paris, France
- The Dantiwada Dam is located in which state?
C) West Bengal
D) Uttar Pradesh
- The Bunji Bundeli Thermal Power Project is a proposed 500-megawatt (MW) coal
-fired power station to be set up in ____________
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- The Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve is located in which state of India?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Raipur in Chhattisgarh is located along the banks of which river?
A) Indravati river
B) Maniyari river
- The headquarter of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) is situated at _____________
A) Montreal, Canada
B) Mandaluyong, Philippines
C) Madrid, Spain
D) Lyon, France
- The Mormugao Port is located in which state?
- The Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium is in which city?
D) Abu Dhabi
- Vilnius is the capital of which country?
A) The Gambia