Insurance Awareness Quiz for LIC AAO- Set 14
Insurance Awareness Quiz: We have created quiz questions on Insurance Awareness which are most important for insurance exams. These questions and answers will guide you in all insurance exams like LIC (AAO/ADO), NIACL assistant and AO, UIIC, IRDA and other Bank PO exams and all competitive exams. So attempt these multiple choice questions now based on the exam pattern syllabus.
- A company licensed by IRDA for maintaining data of insurance policies in electronic form on behalf of Insurers is known as ____________
A) Insurance Repository
B) Insurance Miner
C) Demat Insurance Company
D) Insurance Warehouse
- A policy holder can open how many e Insurance Account (e IA) to keep policies in electronic mode?
- Which among the following entities offers export credit insurance protection to exporters against payment risks?
B) ECGC Limited
D) AIC Limited
- The Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) was set up in which year?
- The Employment State Insurance (ESI) Act of 1948 is applicable to all establishments having __________or more workers.
- A product offered by insurance companies that provides both insurance and investment product under a single integrated plan is known as_____________
A) Unit Linked Insurance Plan
B) Endowment policy
C) Money Back Policy
D) Term Life Insurance
- How many Reinsurance companies have been identified by IRDAI?
- Name the Indian Insurance company which was recently honoured with the Golden Peacock Innovative Product/Services Award 2019?
A) Acko General Insurance Limited
B) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
C) IFFCO TOKIO General Insurance
D) Reliance Health Insurance Limited
- The first Employees’ State Insurance (ESI) Scheme was inaugurated in which city?
- Which among the following is IRDAI recognized apex body of licensed Insurance Brokers?