Current Affairs Quiz 13 March 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 13 March 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test everyday to be prepared for any exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
Current Affairs Quiz 13 March 2019
- The Erode Turmeric, that recently got the GI tag status, is a specialty of which state?
B) Tamil Nadu
D) West Bengal
- How much amount has been granted by the Government of India to Nepal as post earthquake assistance?
A) USD 200 million
B) USD 100 million
C) USD 250 million
D) USD 150 million
- Which among the following countries has announced to invest Rs 22 lakh in the Rabindra Bharti Museum in Kolkata?
A) Sri Lanka
- SEBI has lifted the restriction on limit of investments by FPIs in corporate bonds of an entity. Earlier this limit was capped at __________ percent
- Name the first Bank in India to cross the market capitalisation of Rs 6 trillion?
A) State Bank of India
B) HDFC Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) Punjab National Bank
- Rakesh Makhija has been appointed as the non executive Chairman of which bank?
A) Bank of Maharashtra
B) Dena Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- Upamanyu Dutta is associated with which sports event?
- The messaging app ‘Allo’ has been developed by _____________
- Name the winner of the men’s single title at the All England Open Badminton Championships 2019?
A) Kento Momota
B) Viktor Axelsen
C) Aaron Chia
D) Mohammad Ahsan
- Name the Chairman and Managing Director of Housing and Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO) Ltd who has been granted an extension in tenure for a period of 6 months?
A) M Nagaraj
B) Rakesh Kumar Arora
C) M Ravi Kanth
D) Amrit Abhijat
Tags: March 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers