Current Affairs Quiz 12 March 2019: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 12 March 2019 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test everyday to be prepared for any exam. We try to prepare the best and most expected current affairs questions with answers. Attempt our daily current affairs quiz on our mobile app too.
Current Affairs Quiz 12 March 2019
- According to the latest data of World Gold Council, the Gold Reserves held by the Reserve Bank of India as of January 2019 was _____________ tonnes
A) 607 tonnes
B) 765 tonnes
C) 1040 tonnes
D) 945 tonnes
- According to the 2018 SIPRI report, what is the rank of India in the world in terms of largest importer of arms?
- The World Wide Web (www) has completed _______________ years of existence in the 2019
- What was the profession of Vinod Kashyap who passed away recently?
A) Sports Person
- Name the first ever Indian to be conferred the Honorary Doctorate by the UN founded University of Peace?
A) Sushma Swaraj
B) Ram Nath Kovind
C) Narendra Modi
D) M. Venkaiah Naidu
- The Enemy Property Act was enacted in which year?
- The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) has signed an agreement with which company to enhance its Swachh Bharat e-Learning Portal features?
A) Amazon India
B) Facebook India
C) Microsoft India
- The 34th edition of the International Food and Hospitality Fair “Aahar” has been organised in which city?
D) New Delhi
- Which country is the largest importer of arms in the world as per the latest report of SIPRI?
B) Saudi Arabia
- The headquarter of the World Gold Council (WGC) is in which city?
B) New York
Tags: March 2019; Questions based on daily Current Affairs; Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz; Current Affairs Questions and Answers